[Gpdd] Announce: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my Sweet Teddy Bear!!!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Tue Apr 15 10:06:31 EDT 2008

My Dearest Teddy,
I am sorry that I am late with your B-Day Wishes.
I kept telling that Slave to let me on the 'puter so I
can wish my Love a Happy Birthday, but does she
care? No, she is too consumed with herself to even
notice me...Whaaaaaaaah! Well, I guess she did
move Really close to work so that she can be with
me more. And the 'ole lady comes home for lunch
everyday and plays with me and stuff. But, nonetheless,
that is No excuse for making me send late B-Day
wishes to my Baaaaaaby...Wheeeeek!

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY!!!!

I hope that you were Spoiled to pieces on your Special
Day and that you got lot of goodies and treats. I'm
so Happy that you liked my Easter pigtures. The Slave
was supposed to finish my Easter website like wheeks ago,
but she is trying to figure out how to set up our new website
since whee moved to our own place and have our own
web account. I sure do wish she would hurry up though.

I Love You, Sweet Stuff!!!

Here's to many, many more...

                  Love Always, Princess Snowflake :-)