[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: The Jolly Rodents are All Reunited at the Bridge

jude colangelo guineapigjude at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 16 06:28:38 EDT 2008

It is truly the end of an error.

It's so difficult to lose our little ones, especially one like Charlie, the last of the Jolly Rodents.  Yet we know when we get our little piggies that our time with them on earth isn't long at all.

Charlie and the rest of the Jolly Rodents are the stuff of legends.  Besides being Alge's piggies, they were everyone's piggies. We all knew them, all followed their adventures, and all loved them.  Over the years of the digest, Alge has shared so many of their adventures with us (both real and virtual), that the Jolly Rodents have become just as much a part of our lives as our own guinea pigs.

I like to think of the party that's going on at the Bridge right now!  The Jolly Rodents are happily reunited, and they are sharing some choice clover and tall tales with all the piggies who have joined them.  I can even spy Cooders and Porky slipping off for a private tete a tete ...

Goodbye, noble Charlie.  Godspeed over the Bridge to join your brothers.  You will live on forever here in our hearts.

                                                 Jude
                                     www.willoughby-square.com