[Gpdd] [BRIDGE] Condolences for Charlie

Dr Kay Dudman kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Thu Apr 17 07:50:54 EDT 2008

Dear Alge

I am so, so sorry to hear that your wonderful Charlie, beloved Jolly Rodent,
has had to leave you to join the other Jolly Rodents at the Bridge.  He knew
how much you loved him and cared for him, and I am sure he has left notes
with Captain Jack on how to care for his slave.  Charlie, along with the
other Jolly Rodents at the Bridge, will never be forgotten.  Please find
comfort in knowing that you gave them a happy and loving home, and that we
all understand how you feel right now.  Cuddle up to Captain Jack, and give
each other a big hug that you both need.

With sympathy at this sad time,

Kay