[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: The Jolly Rodents are All Reunited at the Bridge

Suzy Dünser suzy at dunser.com
Thu Apr 17 14:44:23 EDT 2008

Dear Alge,

I was so shocked and sad to read that Charlie had gone to the bridge.
I really feel for you right now. Please know you are in my thoughts. I
hope Captain Jack is okay, and that he's at least a tiny comfort to
you now. The first of the new generation... maybe you knew that when
you didn't make him a Jolly Rodent right away.

I'm glad at least that Charlie didn't suffer long, and probably just
went peacefully in his sleep. And it did make me smile to think of all
the Jolly Rodents together again at the Rainbow Bridge.

All our sympathy and hugs from Suzy and Rocky,
and Cocoa, happy to see Charlie again