[Gpdd] Misc. im pig sitting

Carole Appleby guinea_pig_8 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 17 17:18:50 EDT 2008

Hi everyone i just wanted to share with you that i am happily looking after 3 piggies. Someone i know her husband has had a serious accident in scotland when they were on holiday. Now the family who were looking after the pigs have had to fly up there. So the pigs have come to me. The only worry i have is that they are 3 males all in one cage. They are brothers and only 6 months old. But they already teeth chatter and bum wiggle at each other.
I know from experience males dont go togther but she is a first time piggie mum. I just hope theres no big fights while i have them.
 I dont know how long there be here but im enjoying my house guests. From Carole