[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Charlie

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Apr 17 19:45:35 EDT 2008

Dear Alge and Captain Jack, i'm sitting at my work desk sobbing my heart
out for you love :o( :o( :o(
RIP Charlie a true friend to all at the gpdd, we loved your antics and
feel priveleged to have called you a friend !!!!!!!!!!
I'm so glad you had fun in OZ with the rest of us just over 6 weeks ago.

You're going to be so sadly missed by your family and the gpdd family
:o(  You must've been missing your friends and decided it was time to go
meet them again.
Alge please know that we're sending you the biggest cyber cuddles and
piggie kisses we possibly can xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully) xxxx