[Gpdd] Rainbow bridge:Condolences

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 07:41:56 EDT 2008

Dear Alge,

I'm very sorry for your loss of Charlie. I think all the Jolly rodents
welcomed him, and of course my Lotje was there too to meet up with
Charlie again! Many hugs to you and piggie kisses from the girls!
I know how hard it is to lose a beloved piggie, it's been only 2 weeks
since Lotje left us. We still think it's way to quiet in the piggie
pen without Lot.

I want to thank everyone who sent their condolences for Lotje. Thank
you, you guys are amazing! It helped me a lot, still miss her though.
We've ordered a nice pigture of her to be put on a 40 by 40 cm piece
of canvas... It's a pigture that a took not so long ago, when she was
sitting contently with her daddy slave. You can find it here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/pandameisje/NewCameraPigtures
I can't find the direct link to the pigture, but it is the one where
lotje is sitting on a bordeaux red sweater.

We're considering to get a new piggie, to join Guiny and Dunya. The
cage is just to quiet, Guiny does not wheek, just make little
chattering noises and such. Dunya is pretty loud, but well it's just
different. And Erwin really misses his teddy bear.
The girls are doing pretty okay eating well, haven't lost any weight,
but now I do know who was my biggest Hay consumer. I used to have to
fill the hayrack every day and now it's once every 2 days (or even
longer). No wonder Lotje always smelled like hay!

I also want to sent my condolences to everyone who recently lost a piggy.

And of course Happy belated birthday to Sailor Willie and didn't Teddy and
Baci just have their birthday/adoption day party? Congrats.
Also to every pig I might have forgotten and just turned older.

Many piggie kisses and Wheeks,

The Winky girls: Guiny and Dunya
And Slave Mikey
pandameisje at gmail.com