[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] We have BABIES

MEYER DAVID maverik71 at msn.com
Fri Apr 18 12:16:46 EDT 2008

We woke up to 5 new beautiful babies.
About three weeks ago , a local humane society asked us to take and care for a very pregnant piggy . We loving named her Momma Mia. She was thin but oh so very pregnant. She delivered 8 babies. Three did not survive - One of them looked not to have back legs fully formed. It was very hard to see . We all cried for them. Then we all cried for the beautiful 5 that was wheeking at us.
We have not had any babies born hr at the Ranch. We are so all excited. We feel very blessed to have shared this with Momma Mia. We feel doublely blessed that she made it through this - we were worried .

What a Great Day !!!

Eleanor - Meyer Family Guinea Pig Ranch