[Gpdd] Misc: Free blinkz web sites

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Apr 19 00:13:34 EDT 2008

Hi Penny,

     I've enjoyed reading about the litle fullball rescuee! There is a
website where many GPDD users posted pigtures and information. Go to: blinkz.com

My site is: jolly-rodent.blinkz.com   You'll have to use the bottom scroll
also to see the pigtures, etc. Alas, no picture of Charlie is posted there. I
cannot find his pictures and "had been intending to" to take some more. We all
enjoyed sharing sites.

And thank you for the lovely email. I am still grieving but trying to handle
it.

All best,
Alge and Captain Jack