[Gpdd] (Bridge) Re: Charlie

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 20 10:11:20 EDT 2008

Alge,
  I've been behind on my Digests, that's why this message is late. We were so sad to read of Charlie's passing, and so soon after Chester's. I know how hard it is to lose 2 within such a short time span. At least it seemed to be a peaceful passing...small comfort, I know. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers, and though we don't live close by, let us know if you need anything. The Squee Squad also sends healing wheeks to you and little Captain Jack.

  -Stacy and the saddened Squee Squad