[Gpdd] Bridge: Joe (George the GP's Dad Forever)

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Mon Apr 21 11:48:59 EDT 2008

Oh my goodness, I am really behind on the Digest,
so please forgive me for being so late. I just cannot
believe that Joe has passed on. :-(

He was so elequent in his writing when our piggie
friends passed on and he Always knew exactly
what to say to make everyone feel Better. And I could
tell that things were not the same after his Boy, George
passed on. Then, I was Overwhelmed with all kinds of
feelings when he came out of hiding to offer his kind
Condolences for my Butterscotch and Brownie Bear.
I really, really Appreciated that and I cannot express
in words how Comforting his words were.

I know that Joe has been reunited with George the
G-Pig and that they are in total and complete Bliss with
each other. I'm sure that my crew has found him too,
along with Angel and Peter, and many, many piggies
who personally Thanked him for comforting their Slaves.

Please accept our warm Condolences from Princess
Snowflake and me--