[Gpdd] misc: Shadow

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Tue Apr 22 15:52:42 EDT 2008

Hey Shadow, Fugly here how you doing, glad to hear you have chosen a suitable name, Shadow is very manly and sounds like a good?code name for when we are doing?SAS manoveurs, as you are already on site, as it were, you can do a reccy for us, find out what area is like, good places for an assault course, good places to hide etc, we look forward to hearing your report back.

Me and Igor are very excited about camping trip, seeing all the Piggyfriends again and of course meeting you our new buddy.

Mmmmmmmmmm most think of a SAS code name.......

Human alert gotta go time to hide

See you soon

Fugly the fearsome????