[Gpdd] Misc:We're still here

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 18:55:48 EDT 2008

Hi all.  The Lady Bug is just absolutely furious with me for not writing sooner.  She's starting to bite my fingers to "get me going".  I keep telling her I've been busy as she well knows!

  First of all I'd like to express my condolences to all who have lost fur babies.  No matter how young or old they are it is a hard thing.

  The Lady Bug and I would like to welcome all the new piggys to the Digest.  I read the postings to her and she's always happy to hear that there are new ones.  She reminded me that it is almost Summer and that she fully expects to attend the Piggyfriends Picnic this year.  Even though she hates getting wet, she said she'll picnic in a boat if necessary and when was I going to make her arrangements, etc. blah, blah.  Oh well.  I don't think a date has been set yet has it?  Maybe Daisy can tell us as well as her impression of the darling Shadow?

  We went through a mini life change situation here which is why I haven't been posting lately.  The company I was working for decided, that when the housing market is better, they want to sell the apartment complex I was living in as well as managing and buy another property.  That means I would be out of a job as the property they want is "mixed-use" meaning it is both housing and business.  They want to run what is call a "triple-net" which means the tenants pay for everything and would not need a manager.  OK.

  That got me going, let me tell you.  I am now in senior housing and loving every minute of it.  I no longer have the phone calls and knocks at the door with complaints that something doesn't work.  Not my problem.  I even changed my phone number!

  Anyway, now that things have settled down a bit, I hope to post more.

  I do have a message for Fugly though from Her Majesty.  She said to tell you that you are becoming delusional if you think you are fearsome.  She thinks you are a very sweet boy who likes to misbehave every so often.  She says it's her cane that is fearsome!

  The Lady Bug sends her never ending love to Duke and hopes he's still doing well.

  Joan, much overworked slave to The Lady Bug