[Gpdd] MISC: Princess Snowflakes' Easter Website & Bridge (Charlie)

Marsha Neely matilda at ptsi.net
Tue Apr 22 22:52:44 EDT 2008

I'm finally starting to recover from all my loss last year, and I'm sorry
for not sending condolences to all of you who have lost furbabies recently.
Please know that all of you have been in my thoughts.  Losing 4 of my babies
in a two month period last year just about did me in.  I always read the
digest and I'm so thankful to have all of you here who understand how much I
love my little furballs.

Leah,

I loved the pictures of the Princess and her blog is just great.  It's so
great to be reading your stories on the digest again.  I'm so sorry for the
other stuff going on in your life, but, you're like me, and your Princess
will get you though.

Alge,

I'm so sorry for your loss of Charlie.  You were there for me those two
months last year when I lost four of my babies.  I apologize for taking so
long to send you condolences.  Everyone here on the digest understands what
you are going through, and I know it's tough.  I'm glad you have another
baby at home to help ease the pain.

To everyone who writes in with stories about your piggies, thank you for
brightening my days.

Marsha
Trixie, Kissabella & Bubba Bejabbers
In memory of Muttley, Ozzy, Elvis, StinkerBelle & Tigger
www.bejabbers5.blinkz.com