[Gpdd] SILLY Messages from the Piggyfriends

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Apr 24 08:50:25 EDT 2008

Hello Everyone and Everypig!! Gulliver Piggyfriend here. Some of us have messages for our friends but to begin with, our First Lady, Daisy, would like to make an important announcement. ( Drum roll please Frodo! )

Daisy here. My dear friend, Lady Bug, will be celebrating her SIXTH BIRTHDAY on the 15th. June. We have been discussing the Piggyfriends camping expedition and have decided that we could incorporate the two events so that as many piggies as possible could celebrate this very special birthday with Lady Bug.

It is unfortunate that this comes so closely after Princess Snowflake and Teddy's wedding and we sincerely hope that all piggies will not be too partied out to celebrate Lady Bug's big day. I will annouce more details later on so that PigAir reservations can be made.

As the original camping get-together was to be for Team Winky and Fugly, Igor might prefer to drive all of Winky girls over via the ferry. There is ample parking here at Piggyfriends and I know that you will want to show off your wheels, Igor. Don't forget to drive on the left when you leave the ferry! I'll send you a map if your car does not have GPS.

Now our newest friend, Shadow, wants to type a few words. Lady Bug, he is a very well mannered piggy and has settled in here really well. You will enjoy his company. He was thrilled to get a message from Duke.

xxxxxxxxx

Shadow to Fugly, The slave carried me round the garden yesterday so I can report back that there are lots of trees, big bushes and tall plants out there, ideal for our SAS adventure. There is a log pile and a huge number of plants in pots to hide behind. There are greenhouses, a shed and a summerhouse all with places to sneak about, not to mention the veggie garden, where we can practice our survival skills. I saw rows of little lettuces, which will have grown much bigger by the time of our adventure, labels saying "carrots" but the seeds must be under the ground and I could smell parsley but it is in a raised bed. We will have to devise a way of climbing up there. I am sure that Gulliver will have the answer.

Shadow to Duke, I was so pleased to receive a message from such an important piggy as yourself. Daisy is making arrangements for Lady Bug's birthday celebrations so I will get the chance to meet you soon. Our slave says that you have toofie problems so you will be able to visit our lovely Rodentologist when you are here. I saw him yesterday to have a little sebaceous cyst removed. It didn't hurt a bit and afterwards I was given parsley and chicory.

Shadow to Igor, Our slave says that she might have called me Igor, as she has all of Mr. Pratchett's books too, but she decided that it might be a bit confusing having two Igors on the Digest. Growing a wig for Captain Jack might sound like a fun idea but it is very uncomfortable having to drag all that matted hair around behind you. I like being able to run around. Slave says that my hair will grow back but she will look after it properly so that I can look smart like you. She asks if you will tell your slave that our Rodentologists have not forgotten Desiree and hope to contact her soon ( I don't know what that means but your Slave will ).

xxxxxxxxx

Diamond Piggyfriend here,

I am so sad that Chester and Charlie will not be able to attend our pignic for Lady Bug / camping adventure. I wonder if Captain Jack would like to come and we could tell him lots of stories about the famous Jolly Rodents.  Our slave showed me Alge's site with the pigture of Chester. I hope that you find Charlie's pigtures and add them to your site, Alge. Slave says that she would like to make a site like that and thanks you for the info. She always says " So many pigs, so little time" but we know that she would not have it any other way.

xxxxxxxxx

That's all for now. We will write with more party/camping arrangements soon.

Gulliver, spokespig for the Piggyfriends.