[Gpdd] Announce: Princess Snowflake's Maid(Pig) of Honor

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Thu Apr 24 11:46:08 EDT 2008

Dear Penny,
Princess Snowflake here. You have been one of my
Closet and Dearest Friends since I came to live with
my Mommy Slave. I know that you are getting older
now and you may not be up to it, but if you would, I
would Love it if you would be my Pig of Honor. If you
don't feel up to it, I will understand and hopefully, you
will choose either Mina or Lucy for me. I Love them
both too.

My Pigs-Maids are Beanie and Nuttie. They must
have read my mind cuz I was going to ask them but
they already volunteered...Wheeeeeeeek! They are
Very Special to me too.

Oh goodness, I'm getting teary-eyed again. I've been
so Emotional & Happy this wheeeek. I can't believe
that I'm marrying the Love of my Life...

                                Love, Princess Snowflake :-)