[Gpdd] Announce: Teddy needs Grooms-Pigs

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 13:33:17 EDT 2008

As you all know, my Teddy has asked Princess Snowflake for her paw in matrimony (or it is pigtrimony?)
His Best-Pig will be his brother, Baci, however he would like to know which of his buddy-pigs would like to be his Grooms-Pigs.
He needs two!
So, please, if you're interested in being part of Princess Snowflake and Teddy's Wedding Pig-Party, let us know.
IF more of two of you respond, Teddy said to be fair that he will pick a name out of his hayrack.

Thanks!
Joanne
Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, and Baci

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com wrote:
Dear Penny,
Princess Snowflake here. You have been one of my
Closet and Dearest Friends since I came to live with
my Mommy Slave. I know that you are getting older
now and you may not be up to it, but if you would, I
would Love it if you would be my Pig of Honor. If you
don't feel up to it, I will understand and hopefully, you
will choose either Mina or Lucy for me. I Love them
both too.

My Pigs-Maids are Beanie and Nuttie. They must
have read my mind cuz I was going to ask them but
they already volunteered...Wheeeeeeeek! They are
Very Special to me too.

Oh goodness, I'm getting teary-eyed again. I've been
so Emotional & Happy this wheeeek. I can't believe
that I'm marrying the Love of my Life...

                                Love, Princess Snowflake :-)

Don't buy while shelter animals die!  Adopt a pet.