[Gpdd] CARE: sows and boars in a room

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 14:01:51 EDT 2008

I have 3 sows and 2 boars all living in the same room.
In fact, since my sows live in a "palace" of a huge C&C cage and the boars are in a small area, I often put the boars right into the sows cage for a day or two for a change and put the sows in the boys' cage.  They all do just fine.  Maybe they know one another's scent?  I've never had a problem.

Joanne
Spicy, Merri, Maci, Teddy, Baci

Don't buy while shelter animals die!  Adopt a pet.