[Gpdd] SILLY:Message for Daisy

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 18:17:28 EDT 2008

Oh Daisy.  I read todays posting to The Lady Bug and she is just so excited about the camping trip.  She is just quivering with excitement at the thought of seeing you, all the Piggyfriends old and new and the Winky girls again.  She has not heard from Duke but she hopes he's going to be there as well.  She hopes that many Masters will attend as she so loves to gossip and eat with everyone.  She can hardly wait to see what kind of antics Fugly and Igor will get up to this time.  She also hopes that Captain Jack will come along as she's sure Fugly and Igor will send him home a changed piggy!

  The Lady Bug did want me to tell slave Alge that she got all teary when I told her about Chester and his pigtures.  She will miss Chester and Charlie.  She's very sad they went so early as she thought they were great guys and will miss their antics.

  Enough for today.  It's going to be hard for Her Majesty to be patient 'till June.

  Joan/Lady Bug