[Gpdd] Announcement: Happy Birthday Dexter!

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Apr 24 22:01:07 EDT 2008

Hi Dexter!

     I want to wish you a happy birthday. Your slave will remember that I
adopted Charlie and Chester on th 25th of April, 2004, so I will always think of
you as connected and maybe related. I'm sorry that my two boys are no longer
here to celebrate with you, but Captain Jack wants to wish you a Happy
Birthday. Chester told him all about you, your friends and your great Mom.

Alge and Captain Jack