[Gpdd] Silly; Message from Fugly

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Fri Apr 25 16:07:41 EDT 2008

Hi friends I have alot of messages to send tonight firstly congratulations to Princess Snowflake and Teddy I am looking forward to the wedding almost as much as camping.

Samantha my love you have been missing a while now, I hope your slave is ok and that she will allow me to escort you to the wedding, I promise whatever hasnt been eaten of the wedding bouquet I will help you to catch and then you can eat it all my love Your Fugly.

Hey Shadow well done with the reccy that sounds fantastic we can set up the assault course under, over and around the log pile, that will be so much fun, I love the sound of the fresh grown veggies,?I am so excited I cant wait for summer.

Igor can you pick me up in your new hot wheels for the camping trip I promise not to pack too many bags.

Lady Bug is right there is no way I am as fearsome as her cane so I need a new name the best I can come up with is Fugly the Fighter, I mean that in the sense of fighting baddies when we do our SAS training, not that I will be fighting with my friends I promise.

Captain Jack I hope you can make it I am really looking forward to meeting you, us boars gotta stick together.

Duke hope you have recovered from your party enough to do it all over again.

Fugly the Fighter?

How long to go now Mum?