[Gpdd] (SILLY)HRH the Princess and Teddy's wedding

warmbreath imwarmbreath at netscape.com
Sun Apr 27 11:53:47 EDT 2008

MY Dearest Peaches, If you will but accept, Whee have been invited to be the Host and Hostess of the Royal wedding which is quite fitting as whee cant have a bridesmaid outshine the bride, and with your impeccable manners and beautifully gloved paws we shall be perfect in this position. Whee shall only have to practice the bow and curtsy, make sure every one signs the wedding register and make sure the guests are all properly paired with an usher to be brought to their seats. Whee shall set the tone of what is to come and My sweet lady, I do hope you are the one to catch the brides bouquet, I can taste it now and if you would be so kind as to share and the portend that whee could be next to rumble down the aisle has me all atwitter  and I believe whee would be seated at the head table et the reception a fine honor for a fine lady.Oh and whee shall get to watch over our fave youngling pig Captain Jack to make sure he starts down the aisle with the ring on it satin pillow, what fun!!!!  Please say you will accept my darling
your loving Boar
Manny

HRH the Princess says:
Hey Manny,
What a Wonderful idea! I was going to ask you and Peaches
if you would be our Usher and Hostess (with the mostest) so
you're kind of like a grooms/bridespig, except you get to dress
better. ;-)   hee So, just let me know if you are okay with
that. I would cry if you said 'no'...Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
hee hee

Cap'n Jack, would you be our Ring Bearer??? Pretty Pleeeeeeease???
(with Sugar on Top)

        Love, Princess Snowflake :-)

I would like to suggest to  HRH that Captain Jack be the ring bearer  He and Alge need to get perked up  plus maybe an invite for the JR's to attend in the  special Bridge Section
with warm wishes on your up coming nuptials
manny the Boar