[Gpdd] rescue

Robert C Bromley rbromley at juno.com
Sun Apr 27 19:35:58 EDT 2008

        Hi, my three babies need to find new homes. Due to health issues,
I am unable to care for them any longer. I have an American whom I call
Butterscotch, an Abby. whom I call Ms Groucho, and a Ridge back whom I
call Caramel. They are all about 1 year of age, and they are friendly
little pigs.  I live near the Cape Cod area. So if any one is interested
in adopting one or more than one feel free to contact me at my e-mail
address or my phone (508) 207-8809. Thank you, a very unhappy Karen