[Gpdd] Announce: Teddy & Princess Snowflake's Wedding

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 13:02:07 EDT 2008

Hee Hee Hee
  A stag party!
  I think that's a great idea!  I'm sure you & Baci will put something together...My Mom Slave said it needs to be "GP PG"!

What will you wear?  Hmmm...I'll back back to you on that one!
  I'm glad you're so happy!
  Ya know, Fug...I have some sweet available ladies in my family...if you're interested!

  Teddy
  Joanne (Mom Slave) and Spicy, Merri, Macie and Baci
Note: forwarded message attached.

Don't buy while shelter animals die!  Adopt a pet.