[Gpdd] (SILLY)HRH the Princess and Teddy's wedding

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 29 20:13:29 EDT 2008

My dear Manny,

I have finally been able to use the puter.  Slave was away on vacation and the puter was turned off for sooooo long.

I really, really want to go to the wedding with you.  Weeee will be perfect together my love.  I have beautiful lace gloves in many colors.  What color dress would you like me to wear?  You can wear a matching bow tie and cummerbund which I will be happy to buy for you as a gift.  Oh my, I am not sure how to curtsy!  Maybe my female slave can show me.

I bet the brides bouquet will be yummy.  I will practice catching with my hay.  I will get Pumpkin to help me by tossing some over our cage divider.

So my answer is YES, YES Manny.  I will go with you to the wedding and be the Hostess.

All my love,
Peaches