[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Lady Bug's birthday

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Apr 29 22:30:44 EDT 2008

We would both love to come to the very special Lady Bug's birthday party
:o)
I'll have to see if we can make sure i have lots of roses for Duke to
bring to his darling girl as he knows how much she loves the smell and
feel of them.   I might just bring some of the new ones for you sweet
girl, i had three beautiful roses given to me after my mum passed away
and they're soft pink tones, they'd be very appropriate...
Gosh Duke just nudged me, he insists i take the red ones too for his LB.
So i'll pack lots of red and the new pink ones, and i think somebody
quite liked the mauve ones i have (mmmm can't remember who it was.....
would you like to tell me and i'll include those as well)
Being as you'll be 6 LB we think it should be celebrated with a huge
cake as well.  We remember seeing someone's cake on GL that was really
well made, perhaps we could all make that for you to celebrate.

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully) xxxx

p.s. LB i've missed you horribly, granny has been busy and just not
feeling like talking sometimes... but now she's ok again.
I've look at your pigture everymorning when i get my CC feed, SIGH
you're soooooooooo beautiful.
Duke xxxxxxx