[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Nani Alice

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 12:42:22 EDT 2008

Oh, my deepest sympathies to you, Ruth.  I am terribly sorry to hear that your sweet Nani Alice has passed away.  I know how much that hurts and am thinking of you.  I hope you can find a friend for Babu whether you keep him or rehome him.  I'm sure it will be very difficult for you if you choose to give him up, but you putting the little guy's needs first.
  Take care.
  Joanne
  Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, Baci
  In heaven: Annie, Abbie, Monkee

Don't buy while shelter animals die!  Adopt a pet.