[Gpdd] Announce: Our Wedding Party

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Wed Apr 30 13:55:00 EDT 2008

Hello there Champs!
Why yes, my Sir Teddy will formally become a Prince and this will be a
Formal event. The boars will wear tuxes and I'm sure Teddy and his boyz
will want to pick out the color. All I ask is that the vest and tie be a
manly
(boarly) shade of Pink. Also, my Mommy ordered the flowers yesterday
and got my Teddy Bear a white rose boutonniere, while the groomspigs
and ring bearer have pink rose boutonnieres. The Bridespigs will be
wearing
pink gowns and their bouquets will consist of pink & white roses.
Aaaaaaaah...
doesn't that sound Nice.

Oh, and I believe that Mr. P is a groomspig now, so Cap'n Jack is gonna
be our 'lil ring bearer, even though he's not so little anymore. :-)

Here's the Bridal Party. Forgive me if I left somepig off. I'm going by my
memory as my Mommy has the list with her somewhere:

Best Pig/Pig of Honor   --      Penny/Baci
Groomspig/Bridespig     --      Fugly/Beanie
Groomspig/Bridespig     --      Manny/Peaches
Groomspig/Bridespig     --      Mr. P (a.k.a. Pumpkin)/Nuttie

Ring Bearer             --      Cap'n Jack

Oh my Goodness, this is Soooooo EXCITING...Wheeeeeeeeek!

                                                        Love, Princess
Snowflake :-)