[Gpdd] HEALTH Dehydrated piggy

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Apr 30 14:45:23 EDT 2008

Heather,

I am so sorry to read what you have been going through with Seussy and Hamlet.

As soon as I read your first sentence I was all ready to type " Take him to your vet for some sub cut fluids " but then I read that you had already done this. I can only hope that the next lot of fluids will help. You are doing all that you can by way of rehydrating him yourself with the pedialyte etc. I don't know what else to suggest.

You really needed that miracle with Hamlet and I am so pleased that he is back to normal after his surgery.

All of us here at Piggyfriends are keeping our paws crossed for dear Seussy.

Daisy sends her love to Hamlet ( and Seussy too. )

Take care,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.