[Gpdd] Announcement & Misc

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 1 17:37:26 EDT 2008

Hi Fellow Slaves and Masers,

Sorry I have been absent from the digest for so long.
I have been busy busy busy with doctor appointments
and the 28th National Veterans Wheelchair Games that
were held in Omaha Nebraska this year. It was a wonderful
experience and if you ever get the chance do attend and
particapaite.

I am going on vacation this next week and then will be
back on the digest. When I get back I will start compling
the lists for slaves, masters, location and birthdays again.
Please email me with the following information if you
wish to pigticapate again. I will use myself for an example
for necessary information.

Slave(s) Name(s):
Birdie & Steve
Master(s) Name(s):
Spunky
Miss Perky
Miss Pooky
Location: Coundty State City
Usa, Nebreaska, LaVista
Slaves Bday(s) Year Optional
Birdie 6-8 -59
Steve 3-14-59

I will put all info in a spread sheet and
email it to those who would like a copy.

Just send me an email to
birdlongleg at yahoo.com with
GPDD Roll Call & Birthday's in the
subject line.