[Gpdd] MISC Friends of Guinea Pigs

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Aug 2 11:09:41 EDT 2008

Welcome back Birdie.

I believe that our group should be open to everyone who loves piggies. Just because someone may not have piggies at the moment, they may very well have experience to share with us and stories to tell that would be of interest to us all.

I belong to an online group for my favourite English band, Magnum, and we have many overseas members, who have never had the opportunity to see the band live but love their music and we have some lively discussions. So there could well be people who would like to read about our piggies, as well as see their pigtures, even though they are piggyless themselves.

I'll send you my piggy list soon.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.