[Gpdd] MISC: Interview with GPDD calendar August Piggie

Dukejan1 at aol.com Dukejan1 at aol.com
Sat Aug 2 15:47:21 EDT 2008

Hi all!

I'm not sure that we're still doing interviews with piggies, but I am one  of
the August piggies so I thought I'd start off the month.  My name is  Lily.
I live in Virginia, USA with my two slaves, Janet and Steve and my  sister,
Isabel and baby brother, Luke.  I am 5 1/2 years old,  approximately.

I was left off in a pet store in early 2004  'cause I was  pregnant.  There
was a sign on top of my cage that said "Free to Good Home"  but my slaves tell
me that what the sign really meant to say was  "Priceless."  I came home after
weaning my babies (3 girls and 1 boy) and I  have been living like a princess
ever since.  My favorite foods are green  pepper, romaine lettuce, escarole,
and carrots.  I particularly like it  when my slave prepares a breakfast
burritos (a piece of green pepper with  cherries rolled inside a lettuce leaf).

Well, gotta get back to floortime.  Thank you to the calendar people  for
picking me to be in the GPDD calendar.  I've enjoyed seeing the  pigtures of all
the other piggies worldwide.

Lily

Read reviews on AOL Autos.