[Gpdd] MISC: Interview with GPDD calendar August Piggie

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 3 14:25:57 EDT 2008

Hi Lily,
Thank you for posting the info about yourself. we think you are a very gorgeous calendar girl. Wow, 5 1/2 years old, and still looking good! I hope i'll reach such a respectable age one day.
My slave stopped doing the interviews because she was moving to another town (she is moving again in a month..boy that slave sure has some strange hobbies..) and she says her job keeps her too busy..tssskk..

Any pigs that would like to post their own interview, are very welcome!! (i'm also sure nobody would object if piggies from previous months would ost a belated interview) I'm still very interested in the cute faces i'm looking at every month. I just dont get enough puter time *teeth chatters at slave*.

Lots of wheeks!
Suus from the winky girls