[Gpdd] SILLY : TOBY,pig to pig

davedave121 at aol.com davedave121 at aol.com
Mon Aug 4 04:09:53 EDT 2008

Hi Doris.
My name is Toby . Just wanted to say how happy I am for the both of us
after those nasty needle  biopsies. .
I must say I think I was a really brave boy. It didn’t hurt much ,
ouch. Those daft slaves only have to get a little cut and there moaning
for days. Not like us piggy’s. I do so hope Hamish is O K.
Well I must go , important things to do , I smell parsley , it’s
suppose  to be one of the best sauces of vit C , who care , I love it
,yum, yum yum.

Yours in treats , Toby

Dave & Yvonne at PP