[Gpdd] condolences to Debbie

davedave121 at aol.com davedave121 at aol.com
Mon Aug 4 05:07:55 EDT 2008

Debbie .So very sad for the loss of your  of  Scamp, we know how much
it is hurting you. We think you are nothing less than a hero, saving
all those piggy’s, you are one of the best.
When we loose one of our babies we go to the shelter and let them chose
a needy pig for us , not to replace, you can never, never do that. We
feel that it is honouring the memory and giving the crossing some
meaning, by giving another needy piggy a chance.

Healing hugs
Dave & Yvonne