[Gpdd] MISCELLANEOUS: Sandy's pain and suffering - apologies not necessary between friends

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Mon Aug 4 06:51:07 EDT 2008

Dear Sandy
I have not yet written to offer my condolences, nor my prayers or friendship following your terrible tragedies in life.

When one is in pain, suffering emotionally, it also affects one physically and you probably have had little sleep, just been living on adrenaline and sheer determination not to give in.      In that state of emotional and physical exhaustion, one tends to say things not intended to be said, but I think there's also a feeling that comes across of "why me?" and one tends to lash out at those closest to you.  Of course, none of us can begin to imagine how you feel - you have suffered so much loss and suffering, and it would be silly of me to say that I know how you feel.    But I feel for you in your time of need.

I pray to the Good Lord to help you through such a difficult time Sandy, and do hope that things eventually work out and come together as they should, and that you can finally find something to smile about, as time goes by.

I've no doubt all your GPDD friends feel exactly the same.  Not having had your experience and pain and suffering, none of us would know how we would react in that situation.

So, don't let worry about offending/hurting any GPDD'er become another of your problems.   A problem shared is a problem halved....... and with so many piggy friends, your problems are more than halved!

God Bless you Sandy
Julie, Donald & Wheeky