[Gpdd] MISC. LAPS blog

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Aug 4 07:28:53 EDT 2008

Congratulations to Fugly for becoming eligible to join the LAPS.

Hamlet runs the LAPS blog assisted by his slave, Heather. It has not been updated in months and I hope that it is still operational. I have their email address as eickmeha at gmail.com and hope that this is still current. When I have added any of my herd to the group, I have sent a story and a pigture.

Perhaps we need a group for large slaves too. How about LASS? Large and Ample Slaves Society. On second thoughts, maybe not. The less said about that the better.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.