[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE]Rainbow Bridge: Becky

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 18:56:45 EDT 2008

Dear Donna,
I am so sad to hear that you lost Becky!  I know you will miss her, so much and during this time, I hope you find comfort in knowing what a wonderful life you gave her.  She was a lucky little girl having YOU as her mommy.
I am thinking of you and if you need to talk about Becky, please do!
May Becky Rest in Peace and May Aunt Polly adjust to losing her.
Again, I'm so very sorry.
Hugs,
Joanne
Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, Baci, and Sweetie

Until there are none, adopt one!  Don't buy while shelter animals die.