[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE]Rainbow Bridge: Becky

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Aug 6 00:03:08 EDT 2008

Dear Donna,
     As you wrote with a heavy heart, I read with one. I am so sorry on the
loss of your Becky. Your little herd has been around for so long. As each of
our piggies leave, it is as though the "whole," the "entirity" of our collective
heard is diminished, as it actually is. I think the RV is still making secret
pick-ups if that helps at all, and I know that Becky is in excellent company
at the Bridge. Not to mention that unending fruit and salad bar of all
possible treats and goodies and those lush fields for playing and popcorning with the
other piggies waiting there for us.
     That doesn't ease the emptiness we feel in our hearts when they leave
us.
     The Jolly Rodents will always be part of me and I will always miss them.
And I know it's that way with you. The fact is, there is grief to bear at the
loss of each of these babies, and it can go on for a long long time. I keep
offering the same ole consolation: Becky was one of the lucky piggies, one of
those who was loved and who had a forever home. And to Becky, that was her
world....you were her world --you and the rest of the SC 6.

     I send my deepest sympathy.

Alge and Captain Jack