[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Scarecrow

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Wed Aug 6 01:02:07 EDT 2008

Dear Debbie and the Dolly Mixtures we're so very very sorry to hear
about little Scarecrow :'(
RIP Scarecrow aka Skiggy run free at the bridge, have fun with your
family members and the piggies from gpdd, i hope you've found that big
patch of grass to munch on.
((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and piggie
kisses from us both for you Debbie and the DM's.
Once our precious little furbabies get to the SCAMPS age we treasure
each moment even more so, no in fact we treasure each day no matter
what... what i'm trying to say is yes we know their time is shorter with
us from that day on............what a lucky piggie Skiggy was to have
found you and then to be part of the wonderful DM's ahhh i bet she
learnt more love than she could ever imagine possible.
Take care love and please know that we're all with you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully) xxxx