[Gpdd] Silly: Igor, Fugly and LAPS

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Aug 6 04:52:40 EDT 2008

Hi Igor,
     You and Fugly sound like really cool dudes. Charlie told me all about
you guys. I bet I get to be a Laps member one day too. Mommy is going to weigh
me soon. Someone came into our house yesterday, looked at me and said, "Boy,
that Captain Jack is getting to be a real butterball."
     I don't know if that's good or not, but when I was either 5 or 6 wheeeks
old I weighed 1 pound and 6 ounces. Momma said that was a lot for a piggy
"pup." I am strong and robust!
     Oh, did I tell you guys about my avatar yet??   Check it out! The human
grandkid Katie helped my Momma. Mine is really pretty good compared to some of
the others, but them, there are some others that are really really good. But
I'm satisfied with mine.
See:    http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/blog/viewbio.aspx?apid=87245

Of course, I still don't have a good pigture there.

Your friend, I hope,
Captain Jack