[Gpdd] Health: Luke

Dukejan1 at aol.com Dukejan1 at aol.com
Wed Aug 6 19:29:52 EDT 2008

All,
Luke received his last ivermectin shot last week.  The vet declared  him fit
to see the girls, so we are gradually introducing him.  The girls  don't seem
to care one way or another, but Luke is terrified of them.  I'm  not surprised
since the only adult pig he's ever known gave poor Luke quite a  beating.
The vet said that he may have two bald spots on his back forever  since the scar
tissue is very thick where he was bitten.  No matter, we  love him and are
thrilled that he is on his way to good health.  Thanks to  everyone who offered
suggestions on making him comfortable.  The nappy  rash cream was very helpful
as were the warm oatmeal bath compresses.
Janet, with wheeks from Luke, Lily, and Isabel

Read reviews on AOL Autos.