[Gpdd] MISC Olympig stars

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Aug 7 05:00:07 EDT 2008

Hello again Claire,

I am so pleased that Biscuit is doing OK after losing Tea. It can take such a long time for our little ones to get over the loss of their best friend.

I did enjoy seeing the Olympig pigtures. The following day, they were in our copy of the Daily Mail so I cut them out and they are in the Piggyfriends pigture gallery. Even the paper itself did not give a clue as to who is producing this calendar so I had a look at the Winking Cavy online shop and there it is!!!!

Here is the link.

http://www.winking-cavy.co.uk/acatalog/Calendars___Magazines_2.html

I expect that they will be inundated with orders. I hope that Mary Fran is reading this.

According to the Winking Cavy Store It is published by Brown Trout ( predictably www.browntrout.com ) It is not yet on their website as far as I can see but their calendars are sold in many countries.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.