[Gpdd] [Health]: Luke

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Thu Aug 7 04:22:33 EDT 2008

From: "warmbreath" <warmbreath at comcast.net>
To: <Dukejan1 at aol.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 1:18 AM
Subject: [Health]: Luke

 Janet,and wheekers, Luke, Lily, and Isabel

 Poor Luke to have been than abused by another pig or pigs but it does
 happen.  Girl Pigs have a number of personalities including  some that are
 Boss pigs and run the whole herd of sows, a male introduced into such a
 herd, even as two, so make sure there are enough food sources watering
 places, toys, and pigloos and such so that not one pig can cover all bases
 at once, and there fore Duke can get his own food, hide out, get water etc.
 and run himself as a separate unit until he and girls mutually get to know
 one another and rearrange who is number 1 pig, number 2 pig, number 3 pig.
 One of my favorite ways to allow them to get to know each other is one of
 those white plastic plumbing Y shaped fittings   you get at the plumbers or
 Lowes or Home Depot.  This device worked best with the boars, but was often
 useful with newly married couples (for me, meaning one or another had been