[Gpdd] Misc: Ooooooh, my Sweeet Teddy Bear...

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Thu Aug 7 14:19:16 EDT 2008

Hey Sweetie,
I just got your e-card. I tried to send one back, but
that website was acting up and wouldn't let me see
the pigtures, so I figured I'll just send you a little
Special note, the good 'ole fashioned way...Wheeek!
I can't believe we've been married for a Whole TWO
months!!! Wow. I feel like the Luckiest girl piggie alive.
Wheee're a match made in Heaven, my Love.

I LOVE YOU!!!

Love, Princess Snowflake
          a.k.a. Teddy's 'lil Cottonball :-)

P.S. My Mommy finally created a profile for me on
the Critters USA website. I Loooooove your Mommy's
blogs!!!! Check out my webpage:

http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/blog/viewbio.aspx?apid=96014&Breed=Guinea+Pig

I LOVE my Prince Teddy...Wheeeeeeeeek!