[Gpdd] Rescue: Thinking about getting another Piggie

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Thu Aug 7 15:24:00 EDT 2008

Hello Piggies & Slaves!
Sorry I haven't written much lately, but as usual,
I've been a busy, little bee. Princess Snowflake
is coming along just Fine and she is really enjoying
the Newlywed life. Boy, does she Love that Teddy!

Well, anyways, so I've been debating whether or
not I should get a friend for the Princess (Not to
worry, Prince Teddy, her Heart will always be
YOURS!!!).

Okay, so she's totally Fine being a solo-pig. She's
very Active, Lively, Bossy, Prissy, all of the above. And
I don't leave her alone too much. But during the wheek,
I do have to go to work and stuff, but I am able to
come home everyday for 'Lunchtime with the
Princess', so that's nice. And also, I do work from
home sometimes. I can do that once a wheeek
but I don't cuz my upstairs gets rather warm and
that's where the computer is. But, I think once the
weather cools down, I'll start working from home
once a wheeek.

Okay, so I enjoy being able to devote all of my
time & energy to Miss Snowflake, but she is so Wild
and Personable, I'm wondering if she would be even
Happier with a little buddy. I'm pretty sure she's
a Happy pig because she smiles at me. During
floortime, she's very active, she runs around
everywhere, she popcorns, she chases me down when
she knows I have fruit in my hand, etc. etc. etc. But, I
don't know. I guess I sort of miss the entertaining
piggie interaction (that I got with my Beloved
Brownie Bear and Butterscotch). And did I mention
that PS was Super Duper Demanding?!?!? I mean,
sometimes that pig just won't leave me alone! hee
She has Piggie ADHD and she is just so Starved
for Attention, it's crazy. So, I guess I'm thinking that
if she had a little friend, that she would let me be
sometimes. :-)

But, here's the thing. The Princess has a Type-A
Personality. And I wonder if she would be mean
and bossy towards another pig. Also, she is not
Spayed, so I'm thinking that maybe a neutered
male buddy would be best for her. I don't think
she would do good with another girl. That may
be too many hormones. But, I'm not sure, really.
What do ya'll think??? Please gimmee some
insight, Slaves.

Oh, and I have 2 Marchioro cages. So, if I couldn't
bond them, it would be no problem keeping them
separate. But, my Dream would be to build them
them a Huge C&C cage, like maybe a 2x6 or a 3x5
cage. I don't know, something like that. It could even
be bigger since technically, the Princess owns most
of my downstairs...Wheeeeeek! So, what do you
think???

    Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeps,
         Leah...Slave to Princess Snowflake :-)