[Gpdd] Rescue: Thinking about getting another Piggie

bunsnpigs at aol.com bunsnpigs at aol.com
Thu Aug 7 15:46:04 EDT 2008

{{snort - as if I would have a different answer to this one!}}? Get thyself to a local rescue or shelter and get your PS a sweetie pie boy to rule over.? http://www.guinealynx.info/rescue_organizations.html#NC?

Hopefully, you have a vet who neuters. http://www.capefearrabbits.org/vet.html

Judi Lainer
Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue
http://www.mgpr.org