[Gpdd] Announcement--Lois's store

Deb Ganley dganley at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Aug 11 00:14:23 EDT 2008

My friend, Lois, has her piggie Ebay store stocked to the rafters.  As I told ya'll a month or so ago, she's facing major vet bills (topping over $2000 now) with her little guy, Prince.  Poor guy was accidently stepped on & is a paraplegic piggie.  He's doing much better now, but still requires constant care.  I know it seems like a long way off, but the Holidays are coming & I know ya'll usually have the Piggie Gift Exchange.  If you're looking for the perfect cozy, tunnel or yummy organic treats,  go on www.princesfund.com  & click on the ebay store.  Lois does exceptional work--my girls love her stuff!  You'd be buying the perfect gift & also supporting a piggie slave in need.  Thanks!  Deb, Molly, Emma, Winnie & Lily (& Potter,always with us)