[Gpdd] Health ; peppermint

davedave121 at aol.com davedave121 at aol.com
Mon Aug 11 05:59:49 EDT 2008

Hi Corrine & Michael
I sounds as if you are having some terrible luck with Vets , I just
wish you could take peppermint to our Vet John , here in the UK.

You have all the love and wheeks and hugs we have hear at PP and I know
the same can be said for the whole GPDD community.

Hang on in there for Peppermint .

1,000 Healing wheeks and hugs  to you and peppermint.