[Gpdd] Announcement: Lois's store

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 11 19:38:49 EDT 2008

Hi all,

What a brave piggie and such a devoted family.
There is a blog with a great video of Prince walking around using just his front legs.

I ordered two piggie tunnels.  I have had the ones sold for ferrets and my piggies love them.  The ones Lois makes are fleece linded and less expensive than the store bought ones.  Will let you know how Pumpkin and Peaches like them.

Dee, Mom to Pumpkin and Peaches and remembering 8 over the Bridge.

Message: 2